Tuesday, February 23, 2010

iF yoU Try to lUv wRiting a novEl

Past is past, present is present, and future s future. From being a small toddler with an absent-minded most of the time, to a grown up gentleman with a partially subconscious mind all the time ‘til at this moment.
When I was a little boy, they used to call me a liar, but when I’m grown up, they call me a writer. I really don’t know if being a writer at this moment has something to do with my future, but maybe it’s just a good start of being a certified public accountant. But the big unasked question is, “do I still need to improve my penmanship in writing in order to analyze the T-account with its assets, liabilities, debits, credits and whatever? At this point, I am introducing my partial plan in the future, and that is no other than staying in an accounting room inside an air-conditioned building, where I’ll be working for more than 24 hrs. And I think, that makes a good salary.
But before all of this dream could turn into nightmare, I must perspire liters of hard works and finish my study course of course. At this present age, as an unlicensed false novelist with unauthorized pirated works, I need to start writing my own future, cause maybe someday, I’m gonna be a CPA as the main character of an unauthorized novel

No comments:

Post a Comment