Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"""""""KNOW NOTHING""""""

December 25 is also the birthday of Osiris, a god of the heavens in Egyptian mythology, and I DON'T KNOW if there's any connection of this on the tru essence of Christmas.
I was born on April 27, and not on December 25, and I DON'T KNOW why i prefer to like Christmas Day more than my birthday. other term for Christmas is Thanksgiving Day. that is why we are giving gifts to each other and at the same mysterious time, receiving thanks from the same person. hence, the most intriguing and greatest gift of all is love. we must love each other as much as the love christ had given to us.
I DON'T KNOW if had mentioned something reliable on the tru essence of Christmas. if i really did, let us care how to share unto others the spirit of Christmas. I DON'T KNOW why it is cold on Christmas, but we can be warmth by embracing each and everyone with love coming from the uppermost ventricle of our hearts,anyway, i don't mind the about the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment