Sunday, October 11, 2009

HEROHEROINE: TEACHINGS OF THE ANCIENT CULTURE

There's a hero that comes along with the strength to carry on. It's not a plane, nor a bird, but a superteacher. So amazing isn't?

Way back to my childhood, when I'm still a kid, I don't have friends. No one ever told me, " Can we be friends?" So I just cry and cry with so much wrath and pain in my heart. Until I decided to go to school. That's the first time I met a teacher. She taught me ABC and I've learned from it how to be Approachable By Children. Since then, I begot friends..
That's a simple heroism that we could find from our teachers. Without them we couldn't ossibly reach our dreams/professions in life. they are our secondary parents so we sould respect them. We must give them back the right things they've encalcate with us. So on October 5, the World's Teachers Day, we can make our teacher's happy by simply saying thank you ma'am/sir, I've learned a lot.
As an acknowledgement, I am thanking my preschool teacher whom I've featured above for she had first taught me how to be a good pupil and I dare to give her a bunch of apples...

No comments:

Post a Comment